HR is part of the Knowledge and Networking Division of Informa PLC
This site is operated by a business or businesses owned by Informa PLC and all copyright resides with them. Informa PLC's registered office is 5 Howick Place, London SW1P 1WG. Registered in England and Wales. Number 3099067.
● Contact external recruitment agencies to establish agreements.
● Preparation of the organizational charts of each department.
● Prepared the on-boarding process for local and overseas hires (forms, IT Access, ticket booking, accommodation services, welcome packages, etc.).
● Processed employee benefits such us monthly recharge payment for petrol cards or mobile phones.
● Processed and updated employee data in Oracle software (new joiners, leaves, salary adjustments, deductions, leave salary advance, etc.).
● Master Data Administrator (Provide employee numbers for new joiners, updating personal and company information accordingly).
● Preparing HR letters (certificates such as Salary Transfer Letter, Salary Certificate, Embassy Letter, Clearance Exit Letter, authorization letter of deduction etc.).
● Arranging HR forms such as Status Change, Transfer, Payment Request, Leave resumption form etc., (additional Employee Documentations).
● Processing payments in the system for Full and Final Settlements and Leave Salary Advance.
● Consolidate and analyze monthly HR reports and metrics for more than 50 companies under Royal Group. As a result, HR dashboards are presented to the head of each Company.
● Lead the project of implementing the new Time & Attendance system and its integration with the Access Control (BOSCH) and HR Management and payroll systems (Oracle) for the Companies under Group HR responsibility. Additionally, guide the startup of the project for other companies by providing training to other HR representatives.
● Maintain the employee data in Oracle software (new joiners, leaves, salary adjustments, deductions, leave salary advance, etc.).
● Coordinate with the Heads of Departments for the annual vacations of the employees to promote their well-being and reduce the leave days carryover from one year to another.
● Support the recruitment process in all the stages from the preliminary screening of profiles for open vacancies up to the onboarding process to the Company.